Why do certain people come into our lives? Most of us have had relationships that feel very significant, whether for good or ill. Some people are convinced that they have known someone in a previous life because they seem so familiar or they share such strong emotional links. We might be absolutely certain that we have met someone for a particular reason, usually because we love them and they bring us joy. Yet we can learn a lot from our more difficult relationships too, especially if we are prepared to examine our motives with some degree of objectivity.
The following spread is called the Karma Spread because it enables you to explore a relationship in detail, both from your own perspective and from that of the other person. You can use it for any sort of relationship, although you may find it most informative when examining one that is stressful because it will give you greater understanding of what is going on between those involved.
1. What you can learn from the other person
2. What you can give the other person.
3. What separates you from the other person.
4. What unites you with the other person.
5. Your greatest gift to them.
6. What the other person can learn from you.
7. What the other person can give you.
8. What separates the other person from you.
9. What unites the other person with you.
10. Their greatest gift to you.
11. The Karmic Lesson you teach them.
12 The Karmic Lesson they teach you.
If you would like to order a reading from one of our professional readers click here - readings start from as little as €10!