Friday 18 March 2011

Spell to Improve your Psychic Awareness


tarot_psychic_spellThis is a spell to help you develop intuition and open up channels of higher awareness, to awaken psychic abilities that will give you personal guidance and comfort you with the assurance of spiritual existence. The layout of the cards takes the shape of a crown (see the picture above) as a crown sits on top of the head, so it symbolizes expanded consciousness and awareness beyond your senses bringing forth hidden knowledge.
The Star represents inspiration and guidance from your guardian angel and cosmic forces.  It complements and gives power to The High priestess, which is a card of focusing the mind, developing intuition and listening to your inner voice.  The Hermit stands for the revelation and interpretation of knowledge, being used here to aid your understanding of the dreams, visions and intuitions that will come to you.
Necessary accessories for this spell are one candle (white, blue or purple) anointed with Frankincense oil, placed a few inches above the High priestess card, a dark blue alter cloth and as an option you can have a crystal or gem stone clear in color.
This spell is best performed either very early in the morning or late in the night when the world is quiet and you are unlikely to be disturbed, take a bath beforehand to cleanse all the days toxins from your body and to help clear your mind.
When you are ready, place the candle you have chosen on the alter cloth and light it.  For a duration of between thirty seconds to three minutes, focus on the flame, putting everything else out of your mind (if you have opted to have a crystal or gemstone you may hold it in your right hand while doing this meditation and throughout the spell process to give power to the crystal).  For a further 30 seconds to three minutes, close your eyes and hold the image of the flame in your mind.  Once you have finished concentrating on the flame, set The Star in place and for a few moments, visualize yourself walking alongside a lake under a star-filled sky and from time to time pausing to dip your feet into the water.  Feel the coolness and pleasantness of the water as it laps around your feet; feel that you are at one with the lake and the land and the stars that glow with ever-increasing intensity in the sky above you.  Then spread your arms outward (both in visualization and actuality) and say aloud:
“I call upon the wide-ranging powers!
I call upon all good and friendly spirits of guidance!
Aid me now in opening my psychic centers!
Help me learn to open myself to the knowledge and the guidance which I seek!”
 Next, set the High Priestess in place, as indicated on the picture above.  Imagine that you continue to walk along the lakeshore until you come to a temple.  The temple will take whatever shape your imagination wants to give it.  Visualize yourself going up to the door of the temple, you pull on the doors, but you find them locked.  You try again; this time just touching your hand to the door handle, surprisingly the door swings wide open.  You enter into the corridor of the temple, now pause and say aloud:
 “I unlock the doors,
I enter the temple,
I go within,
I am at one with the secret knowledge.
I see with other eyes,
I hear with other ears,
I feel with other senses”.
Now, set The Hermit in place.  Envision yourself going deeper into the temple.  You pass through several rooms; finally you pass through a door into a large but darkened room.  Two pillars are standing there – the ones pictured in High Priestess card.  Between those pillars stands an alter, and on that alter is your candle.  You walk up to the candle, hold your hands above it, feeling the warmth of the flame (both in visualization and actuality) and say aloud:
“All is made clear
Hidden knowledge is brought forth
In the light of understanding”.
At this point, visualize you are no longer in the temple, you have magically transported back home, and are sitting in your own chair with the cards and the candle before you.
Now as you sit quietly, make yourself very aware of you physical body, then do the following visualization exercise.  Start expanding your conscious mind outward in a spiral pattern.  Start with your body, and make you senses circle around, taking in all the sights and sounds.  Scan in an ever-widening spiral, taking in the room that you are sitting in, sweeping through your house, scanning your garden and the road outside, reaching even farther out to take in the houses and the buildings of your neighbors, ranging farther still, spiraling through your neighborhood, your town, your country, the world and outward into space.  Then reverse the process and bring your consciousness in closer and closer, retracing the spiral until you have pulled back into yourself, sitting in your chair.
At this point, carefully and with as much feeling as you can recite the following affirmation:
“I am open and receptive to higher levels of consciousness.
Spirits of guidance are here for me and I channel the knowledge they offer.
I am open and receptive.
My psychic centers are quickened.
I open my eyes and ears to all impressions and intuitions that are coming to me.
I spread the veil of being that I may look beyond.
I open the windows of where and when and I see beyond.”
 Now, sit back, relax and let go of all your thoughts.  Empty your mind, but open your awareness – you have started the process of psychic awareness in motion and you will find hunches and insights coming to you at unexpected moments.
 To complete the session, just extinguish the candle and put away your cards.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Dude,

    Psychic awareness takes the subconscious to be able to communicate with the conscious mind and the best way to do this is to simply start thinking about it. Your brain has to interpret the data from the energetic realms. Thanks a lot....

    Best Psychic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS TO DOCTOR OSAZE WHO HELP ME BRING MY EX WIFE BACK AFTER FIVE YEARS, MY WIFE LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER MAN BECAUSE OF A VERY SLIGHT QUARREL.
      I TRIED ALL MY POSSIBLE BEST TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE, BUT MY WIFE WAS HAVING A BAD ADVICERS TELLING HER NOT TO EVER RETURN TO ME,UNTIL I CAME ACCROSE WITH DR OSAZE'S TESTIMONIES AND RECOMMENDATIONS ONLINE, ON HOW HE HAS HELPED PEOPLE BRING THEIR EX LOVERS BACK, AND I DECIDED TO TELL HIM MY SAD LOVE STORY, AND HE ASK ME TO DO CERTAIN INCANTATION AND WITHIN SEVEN DAYS, MY WIFE RAN BACK TO ME, AFTER DOCTOR OSAZE PERFORM HIS MAGICAL SPELL.
      IN CASE YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEM, AND YOU NEED DR OSAZE ASSISTANCE, YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAP HIM ON +2347089275769 OR EMAIL DROSAZE39@GMAIL.COM

      Delete
  2. Psychic awareness can be defined as being cognizant, awake, conscious, watchful, alert and vigilant. People who possess Psychic awareness tend to have knowledge gained through their own perceptions, and others’ attitudes. Thanks a lot.

    Psychic phone readings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I'm  mary Anne, from Bahamas I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr omo has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 6 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr omo Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr omo is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr omo now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email dromo596@gmail.com Also specialize i 1) love Spell2) Spell lost love
      3) Spells divorce
      4) Spells of marriage
      5) Spell binding
      6) Spells of break
      7) Banish a lover past.
      8.) You want to be promoted in your office
      9) you want to satisfy your lover
       10}Win lottery spell he also have herbal remedy for different types of diseases cancer, HPV, Fibroids, Hiv/aid, Herpes virus, etc
      contact this great man if you have a problem for a lasting solution Through Email: dromo596@gmail.com






















      Hello I'm  mary Anne, from Bahamas I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr omo has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 6 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr omo Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr omo is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr omo now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email dromo596@gmail.com Also specialize i 1) love Spell2) Spell lost love
      3) Spells divorce
      4) Spells of marriage
      5) Spell binding
      6) Spells of break
      7) Banish a lover past.
      8.) You want to be promoted in your office
      9) you want to satisfy your lover
       10}Win lottery spell he also have herbal remedy for different types of diseases cancer, HPV, Fibroids, Hiv/aid, Herpes virus, etc
      contact this great man if you have a problem for a lasting solution Through Email: dromo596@gmail.com

      Delete


  3. This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 18 of February and i saw a marvelous testimony of laura Aldana from United States on the forum about the good works DR BAKABA I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR.BAKABA did a marvelous work for me that restored my mairage of 4 years by getting back my husband back i just as i read on the internet. I'm Alicia Gilmore I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR.BAKABA For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my mariage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp number ( +2347063836098 ) or call him, get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now ALICIA GILMORE from united state THANKS TO Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete



  4. My name is laura From united states i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp ( +2347063836098 ) or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now marian mundy from united state THANKS TO Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete